Monday, May 3, 2010

No Bake CheeseCake





I got this recipe from my friend Trisa... I have had this before from my friend's mom...and they called it cherry cream pie's

1 lg & 1 sm package of cream cheese
2 good TBSP of sour cream (heaping tablespoons)
1/3 c. lemon juice
1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 pt whipping cream (cream separately & add sugar while whipping it so it tastes yummy sweet!)

I usually beat the cream cheese alone until it is very smooth, then add the sour cream, lemon juice, vanilla, & sc milk. I stir the whipping cream in with a spatula so it doesn't over beat. Then pour it into a graham cracker crust. Refrigerate & then serve with fruit topping!

graham cracker crust

crush 10 graham crackers
4ish TBSP butter, melted
4ish TBSP sugar

mix, press into bottom of a pan & bake for 3 mins. at 350. let it cool before pouring in cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment