Friday, May 7, 2010

Jodi's Orange Pull Aparts





Ok I love monkey bread....and as a Christmas Morning tradition I make a caramel Rhode rolls, well this year my friend told me to try it this way and I LOVED IT! That might need to be our new tradition. I am not kidding it was delish!


18 frozen rhodes rolls

1 (3.4) oz vanilla instant pudding

1/4 c sugar

1/2 of an orange's RIND grated

juice from one orange

1/2 c butter


Arrange rolls evenly in the bottom of a greased bundt pan. Mix sugar and dry pudding and sprinkle over the top of the rolls. Combine orange rind and melted butter and spoon over rolls. Squeeze juice from orange all over the rolls. Cover with plastic wrap sprayed with PAM.... and place in fridge overnight. When ready to bake preheat at 350. Bake for 25 to 30 min. I ended up covering the rolls the last 10 min with aluminum so they didnt get to brown on top...just keep an eye on it. Immediately invert the pan onto a serving platter. COOL slightly and than cover with frosting.


FROSTING:

1 c powdered sugar

1 T melted butter

2 T fresh orange juice

No comments:

Post a Comment